Sunday, December 1, 2019

Transfers!

We received the following email on November 25.

Hey everyone,

That's pretty scary about the infection thing mom but it's good you're alright.

Also that surprise birthday looked pretty cool and also that's crazy Josh is taking his girlfriend home for Christmas haha. I'm definitely pretty bummed I'm missing that haha.

This next transfer is about to be one of the hardest of my life cause president I'm pretty sure president is trying to kill me haha. Right when I got to the training meeting on Saturday he saw new walk into the mission home and was like oh Elder Olivier I need to talk to you and pulled me into his office to call me not only to whitewash train but to be a new district leader as well. I've never been more tempted in my life to deny a calling but I said yes. Then when I was walking out he closed the door again and was like oh and just between you and me the missionaries in your district are pretty interesting so good luck.

So yeah I'm kinda stressed but trying to stay calm haha. I also got transferred to Ignacio Mejia which is way out in the Goma in the middle of nowhere so as Elder DeMaso put it if I absolutely screw this up no one's really gonna notice which is pretty cool.

Anyways I hope you guys are doing well and I'll definitely be praying for you but it might be nice to also get some prayers in return haha.

Love,
Zach

 Arboledas Zone

Arboledas District

Trainers and Companions

No comments:

Post a Comment